Saturday, February 28, 2009

Should Delete Drafts

At 991 posts with drafts included... does 1000 warrant something special?

I'm a touch lobsteresque today after 4 hours on a boat chasing dolphins and turtles without sunscreen. One might call me a moron... one might be right.

You know a trip is winding down when you're exhausted at 4pm and decide it's a good night to order pizza and finish off the booze you have back at the ranch.

I have a small dilemma. The BBT4 is kicking off Sunday. I'm heading home Sunday.

The Brit game starts at 4pm. I'll be touching down in Fort Meyers around then with a 2.5 hour wait for my connection. I could fire it up, but being the BBT kickoff, I doubt I'd be able to finish before I had to get on my flight. That's even assuming there's free WiFi available.

The Big Game, which has long been one of my favourites, starts at 9:30, which is when I'll be landing in Toronto. My friend lands an 1.5-2 hours later though, and I'll be picking her up. I could preregister, play for a bit, and then hope I'm still alive when I get home around midnight... but that seems terrible.

So barring a bout of awfuckits, I doubt I'll be in either of the BBT4 kickoff events which sucks, because I LOVE the BBTs, and generally kick ass in The Big Game during them. Guess that means I'll just have to take down the RC game, Skillz, and Mookie next week to make up for it.

No comments: