Friday, March 19, 2010

Slow Climb

Strange what having no cash in your account can do.

My Full Tilt balance was down to $0.64. The next day I got $1.08 in rakeback. Well I'll be damned if that isn't just enough to buy into something.

An 18-man $1 SnG to be exact.

Made some cash on that.

Then a 9-person $1 SnG... cash.

Some $1 hyper turbos. Some 2nd places.

$10 in there now. More $1 games in my future.

Who needs reloading?

At this rate, I'll be able to afford a Mookie buy-in in no time!

Micro-sized numbers aside, this is as good an excuse as any to remind myself how to play this game with minimal risk while enforcing proper bankroll management. We'll see how long it lasts this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tough luck. is it possible to reach enough balance through rakebacks only? sorry, I'm a newbie with online poker. just shifted from uk bingo sites last week, that's why I'm reading and researching more about the game :] anyway, thanks.