Friday, December 30, 2011

Vegas Photos

Many of these made it into the trip report. Some didn't. I hope you like them.  The whole set can be found here. Nearly every one looks better viewed larger, so I suggest clicking on them. It's about time I redid this place so it was more photo-friendly.

The Best
The best gin & tonic I've had. Can't wait for the next.

Shooter
This guy started our Neon Boneyard tour

Yucca
Yucca tree, in neon

Sassy One
The signs just pile up. I keep seeing this as Sassy Sally's Binions

Ruins
Some bits and pieces may someday spell something.

Ducka
Quack

Skull in the Desert
Giant skull. Desert. Not creepy at all.

Sunset Behind the Strip
I think this is my favourite shot from the whole trip.

View From the A
Really, not that bad a view.

Away from the Madness
This one is close to my favourite.

Curve Away
And this one gives the favourite a run for its money too.

Come and Go
I spent far too much time playing with long exposures.

Welcome to Crystals
Without the 3D effect, it's actually kind of a dull shot.

Kept a-Rollin'
Bellagio's winter display.

Paris, But Not
Not really Paris

Misplaced Lady Liberty
Also, not New York, but don't tell the Post Office

Motley Group
Most of the reasons I went in the first place. Good eggs, every one.

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

lots of great shots, but your favorite is most awesomest!