Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gorillas in the Park

In my (slowly moving) efforts to work through my tens of thousands of photos, I have finally finished processing images from my Disney/Universal trip from September of 2010.  Sadly, I'm not working in chronological order, so this is no indication of where I am.  Still, 1600 images whittled to 350 keepers ain't too shabby.

My favourites from the batch are of the Gorillas in Disneys Animal Kingdom. I find primates fascinating, as I'm sure many humans do. How anyone can see apes and think "naw, we're not related" is beyond me.

As is often the case, I suggest checking out the larger versions.

Lick it Clean

Nothing to Do But Think

Think Think Think

Peace and Concern

Resignation

3 comments:

KenP said...

I'm sure some of those who've run into you in Vegas would see the family resemblance you're bragging up.

VinNay said...

Dang. I really like the last shot.

Astin said...

Thanks, it's possibly my favourite of the whole trip.