Thursday, April 26, 2007

Changes...

They are coming. Maybe. I perform the equivalent of verbal doodling in this blog on a regular basis. I believe the time has come to elevate my game. In the realms of both poker and writing. This means being more analytical and dedicated in my approach. We shall see what develops.

Of course, those who know me know that despite what talents and virtues I may possess, laziness and procrastination reign supreme. Too often do I take the path of least resistance, and this will be the largest obstacle to overcome. Wish me well, but do not expect miracles.

Why now? I'm not sure. Boredom is the most likely answer. Perhaps hope as well -- hope that this will be stepping stone to distributing this effort into other aspects of my life. As I often say, we shall see.

No comments: