Monday, February 16, 2009

Doom Switch is Back On

So far, I've lost to quads 3 times this weekend. Two of those happened with the same pocket pair (9's) hitting the other two within minutes of one another.

Toss in Dell messing up my laptop order and then being unable to fix it without canceling and having me resubmit it, and not even offering so much as an apology, and there have been moments of aggravation the past few days. Likelihood of a laptop being in my possession before departure for a week of relaxation? Pretty damned slim.

3 comments:

Wolfshead said...

Told you about that Dell service [evil grin]

Astin said...

Yah, but I had hope the order would be painless and the laptop would be functional. After that, my chances of calling Dell were pretty slim.

Pauly said...

I feel your pain about Dell hell.