Thursday, October 02, 2008

Gone Fishin'

I'm on vacation. 2 weeks off with not much planned. There was The Bash, which I will obviously post about. There was my birthday the day after The Bash, which involved walking around my fair city with my best friend and then having dinner with my family ("Chef's gone home, it's a slow night..." - I was tempted to ask if I could step in, but damned if I'm cooking my own birthday dinner). A day of not much happening, and then (please Kat, don't kill me) I went and saw Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds tonight, after Kat mentioned they were playing this week. Met the scalper out front, grabbed me some grub, and enjoyed a rocking show. My ears are still foggy and ringing. Tomorrow? Nothing planned. Friday? Late birthday drinks and dinner with friends. Saturday? More late birthday dinner, drinks, and then some wandering around Nuit Blanche (all-night art festival throughout the city) with other friends.

After that? No clue. Maybe Niagara for wine, maybe nothing.

In the meantime, I have a lot of blogs to catch up on.

1 comment:

katitude said...

Glad the show was a good one..I think. Going to be kicking myself for the next while.