Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Story...

It was February 09, F9 for short, 11:02 am. I was sitting in seat 9D of the route 74 bus on the way to E3, hoping to see the new HD-DVD players. I had the 5B's (Beethoven, Bach, Brahms, Bizet and Berlioz) on my Sony D8 DAT player. 41 minutes into the 56 minute trip I realized I'd left my standby ticket for my flight at home. I was a bit worried, because I'm a C5 priority and even though there were 63 open seats, if I needed my ticket I was screwed. I'd timed it all too well. 56 minutes on the bus would get me there with 88 minutes to spare, but I had no time to go back. I guess it could be worse, I could be flying Centralwings (IATA code - C0, for those who are curious)... a low-cost subsidiary of LOT? Colour me scared.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GEEK!

Unknown said...

MUH HU HA HA

http://www.donahue.org/archives/001015.html

Tag You're it!

Astin said...

Figured somebody out there would pick up on it. Of course, that requires a bit of geekery to get anyway...

tagged AGAIN? Guess I'd better do this thing.