Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Walls are Magnetically Shielded

I feel like it's crunch time. I've got a wedding to attend on Saturday, and I need to get everything together for that. What's everything? Card, gift, haircut, etc.... I hope I have a clean suit. Sunday I'm supposed to be doing the Ride for Heart, but that will depend heavily on how the wedding goes, and if I can rouse myself at 7am for the 8:15 start time. In order to do that though, I need to get my bike fixed. I have nobody to blame but myself for this, since I bent the rear rim a year ago, and never got around to getting it repaired. So tonight I'll be rushing home after work to get the bike to the shop, and hope they can have it fixed by Saturday morning so I can pick it up before the wedding and be ready to go Sunday.

Monday and Wednesday are Luminato events, and I can't help but think I'm forgetting something on Tuesday. Then Thursday I head off to the airport and board a flight to LAS VEGAS! Sweet Jeebus I'll need that vacation. Drinking and gambling.... mmmm.

In the online front, I didn't play The Mookie last night. I had better things to do, and it was relieving to go a day without poker after the run of mediocrity I've seen lately. However, I'll make a point of playing the Riverchasers tonight, and I hope to make the HORSE event on Sunday as well. Even though I suck at HORSE, I need to make up for the fact I'll be missing both the MATH and Mook next week. My focus will be on getting some big points, as I've dropped out of the top 10 in the BBT. And now that I've set a goal, I'll be sure to fall well short of it. I'm predicting Gigli for me.

No comments: