Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Moment

Out 16th or something like that in the MATH tonight. 99 meets Zeem's TT with a T on the flop. Funny thing is that as soon as I saw the 99, I gave up. I hadn't really been playing all that well, and figured I was either winning or going home with this hand. I wasn't into it, and quickly shut off Full Tilt and was done.

Of course, now I realize that that will be the last blogger game I'll be playing for a couple weeks. I'm meeting up with an out-of-town friend on Wednesday, and either seeing a movie or packing or both on Friday. Is there a Riverchasers this week? I might show up there. Then I'm off to Iceland with my new camera. Here's hoping I can take at least one or two decent pictures with it. If not, I'll likely have 3 others with me. I think I'm done with camera purchase for a while. If I take enough, I'll probably come up with some I like.



6 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Have fun in Iceland. We're going to France next week!

lj said...

the first picture of squirrel is awesome. um, your blog looks different!

Astin said...

I'm hoping that the trip will be refreshing on the whole. If not, I've got another week off where I'm just kicking around home to de-stress from the trip. :) Have fun in France! It's been a few years since I've been, and I'm itching to get back.

Thanks LJ. Yah, it's a work in progress. I plan to make some changes to the basic layout, background etc. once I'm not at work. Jury's still out on the widgets to the left. I think they're cluttered... but I like games :).

RaisingCayne said...

Have a good time!!!

Irongirl01 said...

Have a good trip.. If you need assistance on the IG (99) let me know. She works well for me :)

Schaubs said...

Have fuuuuuun man.