Friday, May 08, 2009

Only Partially As Planned

What I FEEL like doing this weekend is wandering the city with my new lens and taking pictures of things in glorious wide angle.

What will actually happen is a bit different.

Tonight - STAR TREK! All I hear is how awesome it is. I do hope I'm not Jurassic Park-level disappointed. (For the record: that movie sucked).

Tomorrow - Cleaning all day! Oh the joys of bringing down recycling, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping and vacuuming, dusting, windexing, and all the other fun things that get done when you clean. I'll also be making some more vodka pie crust. Why? Well for...

Sunday - Mother's Day! Mom and family are coming over for dinner. I offered to cook, but was shut down and instead a variety of Ukranian dishes made by somebody's Baba in a Ukranian restaurant will be brought. Less work for me, but once again, my family will only know me for my fajitas and steak. Well, I WILL be making a lemon meringue pie... which means I need to get some lemons. Before all that though, comes the final documentary in my Hot Docs schedule (only 5, which is 4 more than last year I think).

I'll have to make a point to get out of the house on Saturday if the weather's okay. And I think I'll sneak out for an hour or so after work to snap some shots before friends start showing up to boldly go where lots of people are going.

No comments: