Thursday, June 12, 2008

What I Gave Up For Vegas

Things this week(end) that I'm not doing to go to Vegas:

- LuminaTO - Toronto's annual arts festival. Very cool public exhibitions, speakers, plays, readings, concerts, etc..
- The World Wide Short Film Festival - Pretty self-explanatory. I love this fest, but I'll be missing most of it, so I didn't do any.
- Taste of Little Italy - Our little Italy (which is big) has an annual street festival. With the EuroCup going on, it would be nuts this year
- NHL Player awards tonight - I've never been, but I just turned down tickets because I need to pack, set up stuff with friends, and otherwise prep.
- Last shots at WSOP seats online - Sunday has Tilt and Stars' big gurantee games. I won't be home in time for either
- A 30th birthday party for a friend who is dreading 30. I feel kinda bad about this one.
- It's Toronto in the heat... there's always a ton of shit going down on the weekends.

Gonna get my gamboooooooool on though, and gonna have some fun!

No comments: