Friday, March 23, 2007

Two days

Mookie = out in some unrespectable position.

CC's = out 6th of 15. I regret nothing. Even my last hand (KQ vs AA) almost made it when I turned two pair, but then the board paired giving my opponent a better two pair. It did get damned boring towards the end though. Weak-tight was the name of the game, with blinds being passed around. I finally upped my aggression to take more than the others and it was working until I met Mr. AA. No table chatter either.

Now comes the weekend, no plans tonight = chores and maybe poker. Or maybe games. Or movies. Tomorrow = HUGE double-birthday bash for some friends, conveniently located 5 minutes from my place. This should mean that Sunday = recovery from Saturday.

Things are, as always, good.



Monkeys make terrible butlers. Don't ask.

No comments: