Monday, May 26, 2008

The Home Stretch

We are now in the last week of the BBT3. 5 events left. The MATH tonight, Skill Game tomorrow, The Mookie Wednesday, Riverchasers Thursday, and the capper - The Big Game on Sunday. Get your tokens and fire it up! I'm got my TOC seat on Thursday, but I'll still be playing to win - I've got side bets to worry about you know.

A fairly uneventful weekend - dinner and drinks on Friday, birthday dinner Saturday, and mostly staying at home Sunday (outside of a brief walk to the grocery store for breakfast requirements... mmm.. Belgian waffles.) Poker was also uneventful. I played a few SnG's and cashed in some of those. $20 PLO game that I went out middle-of-the-pack in, the Daily Doubles last night (cashed in one), and a profitable run at the 100 chip super-turbo satellites for the Sunday $750k (played 4, won 2, took the T$). I love the 100 chip super-turbos like I love slot machines.

And tonight, I'm hoping to pick up my suit for this weekend's wedding. The more I think about it, the less sure I am about going with the pinstripes. Not because the suit didn't look great, but because they might make me stick out next to the black suits of the rest of the party. Bad me. But then again, I didn't drop that kind of cash for the groom's benefit alone.

I looked through my drafts section here, and I have a handful of long posts I need to get up sometime. It's been far too long since I've posted anything of substance.

See you in the MATH tonight!

No comments: