Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vegas

Not quite set in stone yet, but I plan to be in Vegas for the Blogger Mulligan weekend. I'll likely fly in Friday the 13th morning (arrive 10:15ish), and leave Sunday 15th noonish. Not the longest trip on record, but it works for me.

I was going to come in Thursday night, but as history has shown, that means I'm settled around 11:30-midnight before hitting the strip, which means only a few hours before I crash, and I won't be back on the strip until 10ish the next AM. This way I get an extra night in my own bed, and hit the strip by noon Friday and can go late. In the end, I lose only a few hours of gambling time. Also, it saves me some rental costs.

Doesn't really leave me a lot of options for tourneys and such, but I think I'll focus on playing cash. Of course, there's also very limited overlap with Bayne's appearance in Vegas with that schedule, which means I have to get some craps in on Friday if he's available.

Toss in the usual drinks, food, WSOP railing, and catching up, and this will be a busy 48 hours.

Of course, if I win the TOC or Freeroll, then I'll be back :)

No comments: