Monday, December 17, 2007

Fingers Don't Work

My neck is SOOOO tight. My fingers are tingling. I'm wide awake, and so is my entire condo.

THIS:


Led to this:


MUTHERFUCKING YESSSSS! I can't believe I grabbed the last TOC seat. Although I guess they're finishing off the Riverchasers that suffered an Full Tilt outage tomorrow... so that's the new last seat.

And before anyone gets on my case - I'm a fucking luckbox. But I also played hard, stole like Jesse Fucking James all night, and used my big stack. I took no screen shots but those. Hands will go up later today when I it's not 2am. For the record - 7 or 8 cowboys.. not sure.

Great game Maudie, it could have gone either way, and I hated having you on my left for pretty much the entire last half of the game.

Thanks to EVERYONE who railed and sweated me both in the chatbox and girly chat. It's tremendously appreciated and got me through a lot of it. Never have I appreciated the railbirds more.

Oh, and this was nice too, sorry Grind, but it kind of pales in comparison:



Plus 4 knock-outs I think. I increased my online roll by about 6x tonight too with those wins. I was THIS -| |- close to reloading after buying into the Big Game, Skill Game, and PokerGrind.

16th in The Skill Game was way better than I deserved as well, especially since I tried to give away my chips at least 3 times and won. I thought 3-tabling was a terrible idea (plus I was playing Gin online when the Big Game started), but maybe I was wrong? Congrats to Chad for winning his own inaugural tournament.

There goes the 2nd place curse. Now to take down the TOC.

17 comments:

lightning36 said...

Nice win, Astin. I caught some of the final table. Goos luck in the TOC.

BWoP said...

WOOT!

Shrike said...

Nice job.

May you finish as the bridesmaid in the ToC to your fellow Canuck out in Lotusland.

Chad C said...

Can I please borrow your account for a weekend?

katitude said...

Congrats babes!!!

Julius_Goat said...

Nicely done, you scientist you. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Irongirl01 said...

Finally!!! Congrats!!

I lost count at 4 pair of kings. I didnt even see the early double up vs Iak so maybe that would have been 5 when I lost track.

Unknown said...

Amazing...

Don't remove the Horseshoe yet...

You have a chance...

Make it happen!

MEMPHIS00 said...

Congratulations!

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Congrats man. Now you could go get another abercrombie shirt. :)

Pauly said...

Congrats.

jamyhawk said...

Congrats on the TOC seat. See you there!

Blinders said...

And you did it without rockets, wow. F-ing power outage at my house left me out of my last chance at a seat, but sounds like you had the horseshoe firmly lodged in anyway. Good luck in the TOC.

Fuel55 said...

Luckbox powers activate!!!!!!!

Maudie said...

I said this over at my place - you were a tough opponent! Congrats on the win. It was a pleasure playing against you (albeit a dubious one...)

8^)

lucko said...

Congrats! Impressive night!

bayne_s said...

Give me back my horseshoe