Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Timing

Um... so I have this whole post written up on reads and playing "wrong" poker in certain situations. I swear I was going to put it up around 9am today, but then decided to wait until after the TOC to post it. It's here in draft, I swear.

After all the Jr. High bullshit (gotta say though, I'm do love watching a good online battle royale) being tossed around today, I think I dodged a bullet.

CK's got a post that covers some of what I was going to say. Go read it. Man, how tacky it would have been if we'd BOTH posted similar things? Have I mentioned that I love her tagline of "Little, yellow, different."?

In the meantime, don't forget to vote on the "Give Al A Seat" post below if you're in the TOC. So what if Al says he won't take it?

1 comment:

BWoP said...

You crack me up. I'm sure you have some interesting things to add to the dialogue, so fire away!