Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MGM Deal

I'd be remiss if I didn't share this with the Bloggers still deciding on accomodations in December.

MGM Grand promo - Grand Tower Room for $69 a night on the weekend. West Wing King for $75. Bungalow King Suite for $75. Bungalow Queen for $75 on Thursday, $85 on Friday and $179 on Saturday (now I feel like a tool.. I got it for $85 both Friday and Saturday, and $75 on Thursday). The Celebrity Spa and Hollywood Suites were super cheap too, but they've gone up today.

Promo ends on the 14th (Friday), but it looks like they're filling up.

Oh, and you get a $300 Flyback voucher as well - good from anywhere in the Continental US as long as you stay 2 nights at MGM on your return and use their designated travel agent.

Sounds like a good deal to me, which is probably why I booked it.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

They have some great deals. I just booked there (on your recommendation, but I'm still deciding where I'll actually end up) and it cost me less than my IP room, which admittedly was their top room, but that isn't saying much.

Do you know if anyone else is staying at the MGM?