Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Oh How It Grows

Anyone reading this knows there's a wee blogger gathering in Vegas in December. I've mentioned to friends that I'm heading to Vegas, and a couple showed interest. Then 2 more did.

It's gone from me going solo, to a buddy coming along, to a couple of 'em, to there now being potentially 5 of us. That means more rooms... more co-ordination. AND it becomes an entirely different trip. That said, I'd feel far less guilty about dumping them for WPBT fun now. Nothing worse than having people WATCH you gamble.

---------

Poker continues to drag along these days. Played in a lvl 1 peep, won, then played in the lvl 2, and came in 6th for $56. What? Money? huh? You mean my bankroll can go UP? How odd.

There's no way I make any Ironman tournaments during that run. I'm just not playing enough, and don't see me having enough free time to change that for a few weeks. Thanksgiving is this weekend and next weekend I've got a new cat to introduce to my current one. Methinks that will be a weekend's worth of work itself, and my weekdays have this nasty habit of filling up. Considering there's a few things I'd like to spend some time on, this is inconvenient.

I'm hoping that I'll remember and be able to play in the WBCOOP at Stars on the 13th.

2 comments:

lj said...

omg you're popular. first you have a million people at your bday party and now they're following you to vegas. i feel blessed that i got to spend so much time w/ you at last blogger gathering, since clearly you will not have time for the little people like me at this one.

Astin said...

I just can't shake 'em I tells ya! :)

But we're all big boys now and I think they can look after themselves while I'm hanging out with my imaginary internet friends.