Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Fight Little Antibodies! Fight!

Gruaaaagh!

That kind sums up how I'm feeling today. Actually, since about midway through yesterday. Not sure what the hell is going on, but I'm fighting something.

Which sucks, because I've got plans tonight I am NOT going to miss. Right after that though, I may curl up into a ball and rock myself to sleep. I'm going to go with a high probability that I won't be in The Mookie tonight. Don't let that stop YOU from playing though. I know that a Mookie without me is like a Christmas without Santa, but you should still try and get out for it. In fact, if you do see me there, it's probably because I signed up early... so there might be free chips in there for some lucky kids who stay up late.

Oh, and for your daily bit of economic news - the economy is saved! Markets are up! Everything's super!

I must be sick.

No comments: