Thursday, November 01, 2007

Any Friend of Lucko's...

Is apparently going to win a TOC seat. With Loretta8 taking down the Mook last night, that means the last 3 spots won, were won by either Lucko or one of his friends. Obviously he's got a superuser account on FTP and is feeding the hole cards.

I intend to present copious amounts of data confirming this as soon as I finish making it up.

Congrats to Loretta. I intend to try and not pass out during the Riverchasers tonight and donk my way to the top.

3 comments:

RaisingCayne said...

Ah ha!!! I knew it! He's seeing hole cards! I'll be the first to subscribe to your conspiracy theory. Let me know if you need help making up the supporting evidence! Stupid super-users...

CarmenSinCity said...

Online poker is so rigged!

Oh, BTW - I tagged you.

lightning36 said...

Ah -- Fult Tilt just sucks. More coolers than at a college football game.