Friday, November 16, 2007

Not Even Close

Go here, then here, then here, and finally here.


I'm going out on a very, very, VERY short limb (really more of a knob) and delcaring that The Goat will win a seat into the TOC for his submission. Unless he wins at the tables first.

I haven't read all of the ones out there (I don't think), and my own has been scrapped and restarted twice so far. I'm thinking I have better chance to win three times at the tables if this is anything but the high water mark of the competition.

Damn. I knew he was quick-witted and funny, but that's some damned fine writing.

I hate him so much.

But I still intend to write one, and nothing raises my game more than the quality of my competition. Still, I severely lack the chops to come close, and you can't luckbox quality writing.


TripJax said...

I've been saving each one in my google reader and plan to read them all at once soon.

Glad to read hear that I have something to look forward to.

Giddy up.

Mike Maloney said...

Yeah, once I started reading some of these I knew I'd have to win a tournament, because there's no way anything I could write would qualify.