Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fifty/Fifty Shot #1

I figured I'd give the new Fifty-Fifty on FT a shot tonight. Out 434 of 927 on this hand:


Money was in on the flop, my M was under 10 pre-flop, and definitely under 10 post-flop. 15 (well, 14 after his hand was exposed) outs twice. My money is in every time.

Yes, I know I'm only 42% here, but that's obvious after you see his cards, if he as AQ then I'm ahead.

Ah well. 'Twas fun, I must try again, this time with cards.

Bayne_s and LJ were playing too. Bayne went out before me, and LJ is still rockin' the joint. Here's hoping she takes this thing down.

Update - she's out. No blogger power tonight it seems.

Also donked around in the Monkey Tourney a bit too. Had the chip lead and was schooling the table before I got sucked out on 3 times in a row against all-in shorties and the tables went stupid. Was fun, and was good for the ego. :)

Congrats to weak_player on the early arrival! Here's hoping everyone's healthy.

Good times.

-----------

Played another $6 and $8 lvl 1 pair. Some interesting things when screens are adjacent:

Nifty flops. No good for me either way.


Tens on both tables at the same time, both times into overpairs. Better flop in the $8. Got the token there. Obviously bubbled in the $6.


And this one.. only one screen though. Got the guy to put me all-in.


---------------
Let's make this even longer and more pointless. Tonight's dinner:

Steak, sliced and marinated in a paste of vegetable oil, soya, teriyaki, chipotle tabasco, regular tabasco, garlic powder, onion powder, ground coriander seed, turmeric, chili powder, cayenne pepper, ground hot red pepper, smoked paprika and balsamic mustard. On top of kick-ass fried rice (white long grain, soya, yellow zucchini, red pepper, green onion, garlic, bacon, and an egg). Washed down with limeade. Was going to make a dairy-based drink to go with, but decided drinking before chores and multi-tabling would be detrimental.

No comments: