Sunday, June 24, 2007

Luckbox? Me?

My first 19 hands in the HORSE today. Which made up the entire first level - limit holdem. That's 10 minutes. I was in 2nd when that ended. I'm so going to get smoked in this.

AKo
Q2o
QQ
22
63o
38h
AQh
66
Q5s
Q9o
69o
45o
KQo
K3o
AQo
A4o
J4o
A8o
37d

-----

As expected, by the time lvl 3 and razz rolled around.. I was in last. Now in third last. Nobody out yet.

-----

Ugh, up to 1st, held it for a while and then a quick a quick drop to last (14th). Yay points. Boo Omaha, razz, flopped middle sets, overplayed pocket pairs (me), and inability to read an Omaha board (me again).

Ooo! 13th. Bayne 14th. Time to triple up. Thrice.

-----

No dice. Out 13th. Yah, I completed for an all-in with a Q showing. I had 483 chips left with 500/1000 blinds and 100 antes... nothing connected, what the hell. Ah well.

Congrats to Jeciimd for FINALLY cashing in a BBT event!

No comments: