Monday, January 14, 2008

50%

So, my picks, brilliant as they were, went 2-for-4. What? You doubted that Giants could beat Cowboys?

As for the Packers demolishing the Seahawks... well, nobody told me would be snowing! I mean, OBVIOUSLY a bunch of seabirds from SEATTLE wouldn't know what to do in snow. They'd just curl up on a rock and wait it out. Next time I should check the weather if it could be relevant. Anyway, BamBam has $10 coming his way. This is why I don't bet on sports.

Perhaps I'll make more picks later this week. Let me tell you though, I don't see how Giants could lose to Packers, even if it snows.

1 comment:

BamBam said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

TY sir ! Very much appreciated.

But did I detect just the tinyest hint of a possible wager, utilizing my newly aquired $10 ?