Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Frustration

Title has little to do with the post, and more with life. 'Nuff said.

Was in no mood for Blogger shenanigans last night, so I didn't play in the Skill Game or the Monkey Tourney (if it was even on). As for Bodog? Join me at camera two.

It's pretty clear, right in the Bodog terms of service, that us Canadians aren't welcome there (as in, "You must be a non-Canadian"). Bodog doesn't offer money transfers either, so even if we COULD sign up, we couldn't play. So Bodog? Please fuck off. I don't give a rat's ass about your blogger series, blogger league, or any other damned thing on your site... because YOU WON'T LET ME ON. No offense to Smokkee, who's worked hard to promote it. Have fun everyone who CAN play there. Me? I feel slighted. Last I checked, online poker was legal here, and heavily frowned upon at best in the US... good job.

As for the Skill series. I dislike Razz (the bane of the hold'em luckbox). I dislike limit games even more. Especially on a weeknight when I don't feel like caring if a 3rd raise by a blogger actually means the nuts or not. Deepstack limit razz? You have go to be kidding me. Even then, I almost signed up, but decided against it. Maybe if it was on a Sunday afternoon or Friday or Saturday night when I had nothign going on, I'd be more interested. What did it run? 4 hours? Yah, I was asleep around then. I think that's a win.

Tonight, as always, is The Mookie. I'll probably make an appearance. Which version of me will be there I don't know. I have the feeling I'll be the resident LAG for the evening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I did and it was painful as always.

Note to others:

While playing Razz, there is a fold button. When you have two pair showing USE IT!