Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Cleanup

First - Pimpage!

MATH is tonight. I assume I'll be there. Will you? If not, why are you so lame? 10pm EST (the only T that matters), password: hammer.

But before THAT is the Martini Game Redux! 9pm EST, password: donkarama. $1 rebuyament! Luckily, the rebuy period ends as the MATH begins, so there will be less confusion between tables. Nothing like pushing all in with unsuited disconnectors at the wrong table!

-----

Second - Tragedy!

IT went and put up his top 5 Canucks and top 5 Eh Bloggers, and challenged us to do the same American-style. Fiiiine... here ya go.

Top 5 Americans in no particular order

My best friend, cuz she's awesome.

Philo T. Farnsworth. He invented the TV and the Fusor. Also, his name is cool.

Steve Martin. The man's funny, and damned smart. He can write too. How can you not like him?

Benjamin Franklin. "Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Plus, he's on the hundo and not a dead president... that's got to mean something.

Thomas Edison. Inventor, theif, capitalist... dude had skillz.

Top 5 American Bloggers in no particular order

Tragedy

Julius Goat

Hoyazo

Waffles (say what you will, he's entertaining)

CK

#6 - everyone else I didn't mention who is now offended. I mean really, 5 out of like 100? Sure, no problem there Sean-o. :)

2 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

I'm not offended. After all, I am a Japanese blogger.

I would like to think that I am your #1 Japanese poker blogger that lives in VA. If not... maybe I'm your #1 Japanese poker blogger that lives in Glen Allen, VA? If not... well, then, I hate you too!!!

BWoP said...

It's about time someone realized that I'm American.

Then again, you are Canadian. What do you know?

Thank you for this lovely accolade. I will print out this post and frame it!