Wednesday, March 05, 2008

No Skillz

Somewhere near the bottom of the list from the Skills Game last night, you'll find my name. 84th? 82nd? Something like that. Not Gigli though.

It's not that I dislike stud, it's that I dislike limit. As soon as my brain realized that I'd be there all night, it decided that draws were worth chasing hard. Totally my brain's fault.

Tonight is The Mookie. With luck, I'll miss it because I'll be heads up with Kat at the club. Yes, I'll likely wade through the 20cm of snow that's falling to play some poker with flesh-and-blood competition. How does it go from 11 degrees on Monday to 20cm of snow last night?

So, any thoughts on the Mookie turnout tonight? 200? 500? 1000? 1 MILLION PLAYERS?

If I'm out of the tournament before the Mook starts up, I'll see you there.

No comments: