Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nada

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.
- Douglas Adams

Today's quote has nothing to do with poker. It's just awesome. We need more Douglas Adamses.

Congrats to Hoy on his 8th place in the 50-50. And to Lucko for 5th in the 32k last night. I thought streaks were only in the mind? That goes for both of you.

I got nothing. I started on a post about strength in different stages of a tournament, inspired by Hoy's efficient, subtle, terse, and abridged post on his strength in "Push Time" of an MTT, but it was going nowhere. I might revisit it someday.

I thought about pointing out general weaknesses I observed in the PLO game last night, but decided not to. I'll keep what advantages I have considering what an Omadonk I am.

Something about my more holistic view of the game might surface one day, but not today. I think my past posts make it pretty obvious anyway.

Naw, I got nothing. See you at The Mookie tonight. I plan to win it, fyi.

1 comment:

Michael Albert said...

We need more Douglas Adamses.

Two names: Terry Pratchett, Jasper Fforde.

Or is that four names? Anyhow ...