Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

That's pretty much where I am right now... guessing.

Let's ge to the point. Who's coming to my place for dinner Saturday night for Eh-Vegas? I need an idea of the attendees, so I know how much I'm making and how much stuff I need. Plus, I need to send you my contact info, address, directions etc.. Like hell I'm putting that stuff up here.

I can guess:

Me
Kat
Joanne
CK
Al
Riggstad
PokerTart
Bankwell
BamBam
Pebbles

How many other Tuckfards?
Who else? Are any of those wrong?

Leave a comment, or fire me an e-mail - astin at sympatico dot ca. Or fire Kat an e-mail and she can let me know. However you want to complicate things.

Menu recap.

Start

Butternut squash and roasted garlic bisque
Garlic Bread

Main

Roasted elk (or prime rib if elk unavailable)
Roasted vegetables
Mashed potatoes
Completely unnecessary jus/gravy
Popovers/Yorkshire pudding

Dessert
Homemade crème brûlée ice cream

Beverages
A selection of premium beers
A liquor selection to put many bars to shame
Wine if desired
Plenty of non-booze (juice, pop, water)
A selection of teas
Fresh roasted, fresh ground, fair trade, hand-brewed coffee.

Please let me know if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carson and SuzyQ of the TuckFard Clan will be there.

I will let you know if anyothers are planning on attending.

BamBam said...

I could send an e-mail and you could send it back and then I could respond and then you could respond...blah-blah-blah.

With having seen Al and I both drink, (once actually together at the same bar) and my wanting to have a drink with Riggstad for some time now, I will be supplimenting your well equipped bar with some support Scotch and SoCo. I can also guarantee, Pebbles will not show up at your door without some wine. I know this, because it's already been purchased. ALL OF IT ! Do not reply in any way other than OK!

It is going to happen so don't waste your life away typing.
(Hey, that could/should be the Blogger's mantra)

Send stuff here

bam bam of can at goo gle do t kom

Sorry! I can not promise you will be the 999,999,999 visitor.

Astin said...

OK!

Also, I guess my unopened bottle of SoCo may stay that way... or not. I have no problem with people drinking someone else's scotch, as I'm far too fond of my Lagavulin to drain it in one night. The Johnny Walker Black however...

And if Pebs is bringing wine, I'll definitely need to open a bottle or two, as I'm pretty much out of room for more! The Dr. Pauly riesling was getting opened regardless.

AlCantHang said...

You can never have too much Southern Comfort!

I shot you an email with our info. Can't wait, should be a great time.